Frozen Yogurt Bark
Not all desserts have to wreck your diet. This healthier alternative to bark candy features strawberries, walnuts and chocolate. You’ll love it! Use Greek Yogurt instead of plain yogurt to add a protein punch to this tasty treat.
Get Our Free Guide
Enter your email address to receive a comprehensive guide to tackling Medicare with foreword from best-selling author and creator of Fit Over 50 Magazine, Denise Austin.
Time: 20 Minutes / Cooling Time: 3 Hours
- 2-3 cups plain yogurt or reduced-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into ¼ slices
- ½ cup chopped unsalted walnuts
- ½ cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Stir together honey and yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Smooth the mixture on top of the parchment paper – spreading it evenly (about ¼ thick)
- Sprinkle the top of the yogurt evenly with the strawberries, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Freeze mixture until firm (at least 3 hours)
- Break or cut into evenly sized pieces, and store pieces in the freezer between wax paper in an airtight container.
Ensurem Trusted Expertise
Education is crucial in finding the right Medicare solution for you. With so many Medicare resources out there, it can be difficult finding a source you can trust. That’s why Ensurem has a Compliance Program dedicated to ensuring our Medicare content meets Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations. So, you can rest assured you’re getting the information you need to make the right coverage decisions.
Denise Austin, 65, Ensurem Ambassador
Best-Selling Author, Creator of Fit Over 50 Magazine
Join Our Community
Sign up to receive tips, articles, videos and more to help you live your best life. Community member also get access to exclusive content from Denise Austin!
Enroll Your Way
Shop and enroll on your own time with Emma
Have our virtual assistant, Emma, guide you through the Medicare plan selection and enrollment process.
Shop and enroll over the phone with an agent
Speak with one of our licensed insurance agents who can guide you through the Medicare plan selection and enrollment process.