Pico De Gallo Salsa
Skip the store-bought salsa for this fresh, tasty alternative that is ready in 15 minutes or less. This salsa can be a great topping on a salad, protein or enjoy it on its own with low-sodium tortilla chips!
- 1 medium white or red onion (finely diced)
- 1 medium tomato (seeded and finely diced)
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro (finely diced)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (finely diced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro and jalapeno into a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to the vegetable mixture and stir.
- Let the salsa marinade for 15 minutes or more.
- Serve with low-sodium tortilla chips or use as a topping on a salad or the protein of your choice.
Get Our Free Guide
Enter your email address to receive a comprehensive guide to tackling Medicare with foreword from best-selling author and creator of Fit Over 50 Magazine, Denise Austin.
Ensurem Trusted Expertise
Education is crucial in finding the right Medicare solution for you. With so many Medicare resources out there, it can be difficult finding a source you can trust. That’s why Ensurem has a Compliance Program dedicated to ensuring our Medicare content meets Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations. So, you can rest assured you’re getting the information you need to make the right coverage decisions.
Denise Austin, 65, Ensurem Ambassador
Best-Selling Author, Creator of Fit Over 50 Magazine
Join Our Community
Sign up to receive tips, articles, videos and more to help you live your best life. Community member also get access to exclusive content from Denise Austin!
Enroll Your Way
Shop and enroll on your own time with Emma
Have our virtual assistant, Emma, guide you through the Medicare plan selection and enrollment process.
Shop and enroll over the phone with an agent
Speak with one of our licensed insurance agents who can guide you through the Medicare plan selection and enrollment process.